Our knowledgeable Business Office staff is here for you -- from preregistration and admitting to billing and filing insurance claims -- to help make your hospital experience as stress free as possible for you and your family.
Our Business Office works with other departments within the hospital to obtain accurate information required to bill your insurance company. We take pride in providing you, our customer, with the friendly and convenient service you deserve.
Our experienced staff in the Business Office is here to help with filing insurance, Medicare and Medicaid claims, to help make your hospital stay easier for you and your family. We encourage you to contact them with any questions you may have.
We also have an on-site financial counselor to assist in helping you determine if you may qualify for any financial assistance programs.
If you have any questions concerning your hospital bill, stop by the Business Office, located by the main lobby, or call toll free 940-552-9351.
Wilbarger General offers several options to help our patients manage the payment of their healthcare services. Our knowledgeable Business Office staff can help you understand your responsibilities and offer information on options for assistance.
If you do not have insurance, a representative from the Business Office will discuss financial arrangements with you. Our Financial Counselor is available to assist you in applying for Medicare, Medicaid or other government assistance programs.
Wilbarger General will grant financial assistance for medically necessary services to individuals who supply a completed financial assistance application and meet the required criteria. Financial assistance applications are available by visiting or calling the Business Office.
Please contact us for further details regarding payment options, financial assistance or any questions regarding your hospital bill by calling 940-552-9351.
Wilbarger General and the health care providers in our Wilbarger General Medical Group accepts most major health plans. WGH has signed preferred provider contracts and is therefore considered in network with most major providers. Please check with your health insurance carrier for confirmation regarding your specific plan and covered services. If you don’t see your health plan listed below, please contact your plan administrator about adding Wilbarger General as a covered provider.
Please keep the following in mind when paying your bill:
- Our Wilbarger General Medical Group members accept the same insurance plans as Wilbarger General. However, other local physicians may not accept the same insurance plans. Please check with your health care provider to ensure they accept your insurance.
- You may receive a bill from participating providers for deductibles, copays and/or coinsurance.
- If you have certain tests, treatments or procedures in the hospital, you may receive bills from physicians you did not see in person. These bills are for professional services rendered by these physicians in diagnosing and interpreting test results while you were a patient. Pathologists, radiologists, emergency physicians and other specialists perform these services and are required to submit separate bills. (These physicians are not employed by the hospital.) If you have questions about these bills, please call the number printed on the statement you receive from them.
Paying Your Bill
To help ease the stress of a stay in the hospital, Wilbarger General will submit bills to your insurance company and will do everything possible to expedite your claim. However, please remember that your policy is a contract between you and your insurance company, and you have the final responsibility for payment of your hospital bill.
We have several payment options available to assist you in paying your bill. Once payment or denial has been received from insurance, Medicare or Medicaid, additional statements will be sent and payment or establishments of payment arrangements should be made within 30 days.
Paying Your Bill
For your convenience, Wilbarger General offers several options for paying your bill:
- By mail – simply return your payment in the envelope provided with your statement or mail to: Wilbarger General Hospital, 920 Hillcrest Dr., Vernon, Tx 76384
- In person – stop by the main hospital lobby at the Cashier window Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Online – available 24/7, this easy access option makes paying your bill quick, convenient and secure. Click here for online bill pay.
To help our patients manage the cost of receiving healthcare, Wilbarger General offers financial assistance and payment arrangement options.
When you receive your bill, if you have any questions or concerns, please call the Business Office at 940-552-9351.