With access to our 28-bed Medical/Surgical Unit of Wilbarger General Hospital, we always have room for you or a loved one when you’re in need of our medical services. With 24 private rooms with direct cardiac monitoring, your needs are more than taken care of.
One of the medical services we provide is Skilled Rehabilitation, which can fill the gap when you no longer need acute care, but you are not quite ready to return home. The Skilled Rehabilitation Program can help:
- Patients who need rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery or a stroke
- Patients recovering from a broken bone
- Patients receiving IV antibiotic therapy
- Patients needing continued wound care
- Patients needing to regain strength and mobility following their acute hospitalization.
Our Med/Surg unit has been updated and now includes internet access along with plenty of natural sunlight streaming in from the observation windows on each end of the unt. See for yourself when you seek our medical or surgical services.
Each private room is also ADA accessible.